Please follow and like us:
Visit Us
Follow Me

CEDA to assist families with their utility bills, gas and lights. The following documents are needed to apply:

  • Proof of income for the 30 days previous to the date of the application
  • Current gas and light bills
  • Social security cards for everyone in the household
  • Government issued I.D. for the head of the household

Contact us for more information at 773-661-2304

[pt_view id=”25bb4c1c0d”]